Which Pesticide License Do You Need? (Site walks you through which pesticide license you need, CEU renewal and study guide(s) order information )
Visit the Pesticide Information Office for pesticide licensing and training information.
NEW WPS requirements effective January 2, 2017! All TTT will need to be recertified.
Click below for flyers and registration information for the following classes:
- Seminole County will be hosting a review and exam day for the Limited Certification classes January 5, 2017. Registration.
- January 31: Review and Exams Ornamental/Turf and Private Ag Applicator. Sumter County Extension Office, Bushnell. Register online.
- January 23: Worker Protection Standards Train the Trainer. 10 am - 3 pm. Lake County Extension Center. The Worker Protection Standard Rules will be changing January 2, 2017 and everyone that has been trained as a trainer will need to be re-certified in a Train-the-Trainer Training class. If you are a Private Applicator you can still train workers and handlers but you should know what the new rules are as there are some significant rule changes taking place. This class will provide the certification required for the new WPS TTT. A Jump drive with necessary materials and lunch are included. No refunds. $25 registration online, or cash or check at the Lake County Extension Center during normal business hours.
- January 28, 2017: Orange County Ornamental and Turf Pest Management Workshop. Registration and details. Free program. 4 CEUs.
- February 23, 2017: Lake County Review and Exam for Limited Certifications. Flyer with details. Registration online.
- March 8, 2017: Lake County Private Ag Applicator and Ornamental and Turf Review and Exam. Flyer with details. Registration online.
- May 18, 2017: Lake County Review and Exams for Aquatic, Right of Way, and Natural Areas. Details soon.
- June 1, 2017: Lake County CEU Day. Details soon.
Need a Fertilizer License? You need to become Green Industry Best Management Practices (GI-BMP) Certified.
UF/IFAS Extensión en el Condado de Osceola ofrece el curso para poder obtener su licencia:
Viernes, 27 de enero de 2017 – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm – en español. Para registrarse
Our next Lake County Class has not been set. Let Juanita know that you want one by emailing her. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service has announced the launching of the 2015-16 “Operation Cleansweep”. The purpose of “Operation Cleansweep” is to offer a safe, convenient, and cost effective mechanism for agricultural operations, golf courses, and pest control companies to properly dispose of canceled, suspended, and unusable pesticides (CSUP).
Limited Certification Application Instructions