Which Pesticide License Do You Need? (Site walks you through which pesticide license you need, CEU renewal and study guide(s) order information )
Visit the Pesticide Information Office for pesticide licensing and training information.
- Online applicator training and other materials in Spanish
- 2017 Central Florida Training & Testing Schedule
- Lake County Extension Class Schedule
- NEW WPS requirements effective January 2, 2017! All TTT will need to be recertified. WPS training June 1. Register online.
- Click below for flyers and registration information for the following classes:
- March 8, 2017: Lake County Private Ag Applicator and Ornamental and Turf Review and Exam. Flyer with details. Registration online.
- May 18, 2017: Lake County Review and Exams for Aquatic, Right of Way, and Natural Areas. Registration online.
- June 1, 2017: Lake County CEU Day. Update your knowledge for pesticide application and renew your license instead of taking the exam again! Carefully choose the CEU sessions that apply to your license - there are a variety. Tickets are per session and sessions are at different times, lengths, and for different license CEUs. The afternoon sessions are concurrent, so you can only choose one. Register online.
Need a Fertilizer License? You need to become Green Industry Best Management Practices (GI-BMP) Certified.
Our next Lake County Class has not been set. Let Lloyd know that you want one by emailing him. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service has announced the launching of the 2015-16 “Operation Cleansweep”. The purpose of “Operation Cleansweep” is to offer a safe, convenient, and cost effective mechanism for agricultural operations, golf courses, and pest control companies to properly dispose of canceled, suspended, and unusable pesticides (CSUP).
Limited Certification Application Instructions